This interview conducted on May 26, 2007 on the Alex Jones Show exposes
criminal behavior in our government that should be on every major news
media program in America . . . but it is conspicuously absent.  Our media
is so massively controlled every single American should be screaming in
the streets with outrage!  We do not have a free press in this country.
The evidence presented in this interview is outrageous and the total
blackout of it exposes just how completely our media is controlled and how
much information is kept from us.  And it conveys the true sense or
urgency we all should be feeling about the fact that we need to rise up
and confront this suppression of information before it goes any further by
uniting around the Kick Them All Out Project to mount a full frontal
assault!

Please listen to this story and send this link to all your friends and
family.