A fascinating lecture by Dr Jerry Franklin on 'Preparing Resource
Professionals for an Uncertain Future'.

a podcast, downloadable;

(the right way)

http://podcast.rbn.com/cspan/cspan/download/podaudio/belt052007_oldgrowth.mp3

I like Dr Frankin a lot. I does occasionally occur to me that not
everyone is a forester :)

I'm not either, but she is, so I tend to leave and breath
this stuff. For those of you who are not foresters,
you'll really like this. For those of you who are, you
may already know a lot of it, but it's nice to have
it condensed this way. For those of you who
think you know all of it, use this to check your facts.

This was part of the Starker Lecture series from
last month.