>http://www.acresusa.com/toolbox/articles.htm

Acres has always been a mixed bag. Some good stuff (eg William
Albrecht, Elaine Ingham, Sally Fallon, Greg Palast, Devinder Sharma,
Percy Schmeiser), but I'd pay no heed to Arden Andersen, Neal Kinsey
et al, nor to this:

Breaking the 'Royal Addiction': Alternative Fuels for Energy Security
& a Cleaner World
Interview: Josh Tickell

LOL!

Nor to Elizabeth Henderson, trotting out the same old myth that CSA
farms are Japanese:
A Visit to the Home of CSA: Teikei Farms in Japan
by Elizabeth Henderson
August 2003

Check out what Steven McFadden has to say about that (same as I said before):

http://www.newfarm.org/features/0104/csa-history/part1.shtml
The History of Community Supported Agriculture Part I

http://www.newfarm.org/features/0204/csa2/part2.shtml
Part II

And so on. Caveat emptor.

Best