Managed to fry myself and fortunately had some NaPCA on hand.
  I have found nothing better to treat sunburn.
  This stuff was originally marketed to remove wrinkles but I find it works
great keeping sunburned skin moist and if not stopping peeling at least
delaying until repairs are made underneath.
  You spray it on and then dont touch it. Instant relief.

  http://www.lef.org/newshop/items/item00168.html

  If you shop I am sure you can find it cheaper.

  Kirk