>I think the key here is to call it food.  Same goes for storing it on
>your property.  I have said it here before, as far as I know there is no
>problem with stockpiling food anywhere. Likewise the glycerine is not
>waste but rather co-product, for soapmaking or compost.  Speaking of
>which I saw a compost pile just recently that was about 2m high and
>maybe 3m in diameter which was smoking hot and all it was made from was
>shredded bark mixed with about 2000 litres of unsplit glycerin
>cocktail.  So it's true eh?  Size DOES matter!

:-)

On the other hand, I sometimes make about 1 cub ft of compost in a
small box and it hits 65 deg C (149F).

That's an interesting mix though. Shredded bark doesn't usually
contain a lot of N, mostly C. The FFA contains quite a lot of N
though, enough it seems, though I wouldn't have thought soap was the
best form for it, but size does help in such cases. I wonder how long
it will take to finish, needs a few turns maybe.

It might not help a lot calling WVO something different, officials
usually insist on their own definitions. If they really want to crack
down on homebrewers, evading one law still leaves them plenty of
others to choose from (especially with food). They'll always find a
way of making life difficult if they want to.

Best

Keith