Kurt Vonnegut wrote some intersting material about it.
  Google Vonnegut psycopathic personalities.
  He can tell you about the ruling class just as Mr Carlin did

chaz kaiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What we have to live for is pleasure. It's what life, as a concious human
being, is about. BUT!!!, not as a cost to someone else. Selfishness and glutony
are the other side of the coin. And there is ALWAYS the opposite.
Caring should always be part of the mix. Unfortunately, it's not. The "opposite
side" is out of balance weighing heavy right now. People who care should try to
reign in those who have lost their moral compass. But easily. Push too hard and
they will feel threatened and push back. Then it becomes a struggle between "Us
and Them".
Think about it. > Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 14:16:48 -0600> From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> To: sustainablelorgbiofuel@sustainablelists.org> Subject: Re:
[Biofuel] Who owns you Americans?> > Bigger car bigger house> > Matiss Lazdins
wrote:> > >So what do we have to live for? subsistence is what I am aiming
at Journey to Forever:> http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html> > Search the
combined Biofuel and Biofuels-biz list archives (70,000 messages):>