I see nothing that hasn't been stated before by others. Much of this was
history prior to Bin Laden and the Afghan Mujahideen  accepting U. S.
aid in their Jihad against the Soviets occupying Afghanistan. He is no
discerning in, who he allies with no more than, the the U. S. has been.
Neither care about the means, as long as the results are favorable to them.

Even after reading the transcript, unless I missed something, the only
solution he offers is our accepting the Islam and the Quran. He knew
full well lost practically all who stayed with his letter to that point.
I don't know if he is aware that, myself and others are certain, he and
other Islam extremists, along with their Quran are as morally ambiguous
as, the self-described moral majority and their Bible are. Bin Laden is
one more ass who only seeks peace on his unconditional terms of
surrender, understanding it will be rejected. Interesting the accuser,
learned lessons in deception well, from those he accuses of deception.
Doug, N0LKK
Kansas USA inc.