Bob,

My mother studied in Munic around 1938 and made a lot of both Jewish
and German friends.
When some of them managed to escape to Sweden during the war, she
helped helped of them
So she experienced both the roundup of the Jews and not to forget a
lot of German intellectuals
that protested. She was personal friend to one of the group of
students that try to escape to,
Switzerland. they have done a film about them. After she came back to
Sweden, she became
very active in helping the refugees and our family had a lot of
Jewish friends, which I met and heard
their story, after the war, and I also saw myself the tattooed
numbers on their arms. It was not
many, but some survived and could tell, do not forget that or the
allied soldiers who was the
first to reach the camps, saw the results from the attempts of finish
the job before they
got there and could film it.

Bob, what you are saying is not only full of s..t, it is also
ignorant and dangerous, but I guess
that you are aware of your provocation and it is not worth to discuss
here. I do think that Keith
should consider if you are a valuable member of this group, maybe you
are, as an rare and
very bad example. I have had a lot of things going on and could not
participate much lately,
but this I could not be silent on.

Hakan

At 05:45 PM 9/29/2007, you wrote:
>Hi Doug,
>not going into the discussion if the Holocaust killed 6 Million
>Jews,my beleive is,if it was only one,it was one to much!
>
>But talking about Dachau,my Childhood was not to far from D. und i
>know for fact,that my Grandfather was interned for about 3 Weeks in
>Dachau,because he refused to let his Sons (my Oncles) to the
>Hitlerjuths.My Grandfather had real Arien ancestors (wich i dont care about)
>Fritz

Hakan Falk
http://energysavingnow.com/ and http://villaslujo.com/
Tel. Spain +34 972 32 05 89
Mobil. +34 609 30 47 35
Tel. Sweden +46 (0)40 692 82 10 or 693 60 92  (skype)
Mobil +46 (0)70-520 68 44
Skype user hakanfalk
MSN [EMAIL PROTECTED]