Gustl,

I am sorry, but I am very sure of existence of
the death camps etc.. Not only because I met a lo of
survivors, but also the very large photographic
evidence. Already in the early 50's I saw a lot of news
reels, made mainly by the Americans. We did not
have TV at that time and the news journals was
shown before movies or at the three theatres in
Stockholm that showed short news, nature, science
and cartoons non stop.

If you want proof, there are a lot of it films,
photographs and witness statement. I is so much and from
various sources. that it is impossible to stage
this. You also can look at material from all the court
cases, which is an enormous amount. It is also
documented that the "Holocaust" was organized by
a small circle of people and the general German
population was not aware or belive that this was going
on. Many knew that about internment, because it
was going on in public, but not about "the final solution".
It was a very well guarded secret. Most Germans
would have been seriously upset and revolted, if they
would have known. I am not a supporter of making
the German people in general responsible for what
happened, this would be awfully wrong,

You should also remember the very harsh
punishment that was imposed on the German general population
after WWI. It was no love lost on the Americans,
French, English etc.. It was also general and severe poverty
and hunger problems in Germany after the WWI
peace and the Nazis managed to get the country out of that
situation.

You should also try to imagine a very much easier
controlled news information situation and a very skillful
Nazi apparatus to manage it. The Nazis not only
invented terror bombing and other physiological warfare,
they also invented mass media manipulation and
became masters of it. Today we are used to it and especially
the ones coming from USA and USSR, but the
Americans are todays masters. You can imagine how easy it
must have been to manipulate the German
population, who had never been subject to such things. Do not make
the mistake to measure the 1930's with todays measurement.

Hakan

At 04:32 PM 9/30/2007, you wrote:
>Hallo All,
>
>Somehow  I  thought  this  was  the  Biofuel list but if I am going on
>content then I guess it isn't and my reasons are below.
>
>First,  this  is 2007 not the dark ages.  We actually have science now
>and  much  of  what  has  been  posited  as fact can be scientifically
>verified  or  denied  in  a  broad  spectrum  of areas.  Forensics and
>mathmatics.
>
>What  has  been called "The Holocaust" and accepted as undisputed fact
>was not so named by those dubbed as "Holocaust deniers". The burden of
>proof does not lie with the "deniers" but with those claiming that The
>Holocaust  was a planned, oragnized, orchestrated and executed attempt
>to  exterminate  European  Jewery  by various methods but primarily in
>"death  camps"  located  initially  both  inside and outside the Reich
>proper  but  subsequently only outside the Reich in occupied territory
>in the east and primarily in Poland.
>
>All this has been posited by interested parties without a shred of any
>evidence  other than anecdotal and by the existence of the camps which
>were  called  work  camps  by  the  Germans.   There is not one single
>offical  German reference to such a program and the Germans documented
>everything.   They were hardly shy of announcing to the world of their
>hatred  of the Jews and there is no reason to believe that the Nazi's,
>given  their  proclivity  for  hate,  violence and brutality, would be
>anything  other  than  proud  of their activity in this area and would
>have  not  only  considered  it  quite  accomplished  but  also  have
>proclaimed it from hill to dale worldwide.
>
>IF the world want to shut all these "Holocaust deniers" mouths then it
>is  only  necessary to do the science folks.  Take the claims of those
>"deniers"  and  either  verify  or  falsify them one by one.  They are
>calling  for science  and  mathematics  so  IF  there  is forensic and
>mathmatical  evidence  to be had then provide it to them and shut them
>up  or if there is none to be had then admit it and let the fuss stop.
>It is as simple as that.
>
>I  don't  know how many times Keith has told folks that if they make a
>claim  then back it up. Where is the difference? How is it that we are
>willing  to  allow  reason to simply not apply to this matter? We have
>accusations  and  counter  accusations  and we now have the scientific
>ability to lay this issue to rest. So why isn't it being laid to rest?
>How is it that this cherished belief is exempt from scrutiny?
>
>What  the  Nazi's did in the name of Germany is bad enough.  Should it
>turn  out  that  the  holocaust revisionists are correct then what has
>been  done  to Germany by the rest of the world is just as bad.  I was
>born  in  the United States of parents born in the United States but I
>am  old  enough  to have been called a Nazi in my youth because I came
>from a German speaking family.  I don't much like it.

> [...]

Hakan Falk
http://energysavingnow.com/ and http://villaslujo.com/
Tel. Spain +34 972 32 05 89
Mobil. +34 609 30 47 35
Tel. Sweden +46 (0)40 692 82 10 or 693 60 92  (skype)
Mobil +46 (0)70-520 68 44
Skype user hakanfalk
MSN [EMAIL PROTECTED]