Damn it all to hell. My friend just bought a Moyes Dragonfly
<http://www.liteflite.com.au/> and I had a half baked notion to put a
LIM cycle engine <http://www.limtechnology.com/Pages/concept.htm> on it
and make the claim to be the first to go flying on biodiesel!  Well I'm
glad the wheels are in motion even if I can't be first. :-)

Joe