Hi Kirk

>snip >(Strange though that he thought there's such a thing as a great
nation.)

>Yes, I call it the myth of the state.

A false myth indeed. George Bernard Shaw said patriotism is the conviction
that your country is superior to all other countries because you were born
in it. LOL! I have to agree. It says somewhere on our website that Planet
Earth needs no flag of allegiance, but I'm beginning to wonder if Planet
Earth can even survive such an anachronistic thing as 200 national flags
of allegience for much longer, there just isn't any room for them in the
lifeboat. False flags are the only kind there is.

I guess Gandhi should be forgiven, after all he was confronting the
British Empire, on which the sun hadn't yet quite set, a daunting
prospect. Great perhaps as in mighty, bigger and stronger than you.

Regards

Keith