Dear Pannirselvam,

Thanks for the detailed response.  I gather that there is good opportunity
to add to the experimentally established results on castor based biodiesel
and the blends that might work well.  I'm right now exploring a tie-up with
one of the govt research labs and an agricultural university here in India
to set up a small research project.  Your inputs are very helpful for me to
determine how to set the scope of the project.There is a lot of hard selling
on jatropha going on around here.  My purpose is to match the results (FUD?)
available on jatropha based agrofuel number by number with results on castor
based fuel.

I posted a message last Sunday on the local scenario here regarding the new
small car Tata Nano, but not sure if it got through to the list.

Chandan