Hello all

Sorry to ask, but I need a little help (again!).

Not so sure it's very off-topic though, unless the Journey to Forever
website is off-topic.

Adobe, bless their hearts, have just decided to dump GoLive, the
excellent program I use for website maintenance and management, and I
really don't want to consider changing to something else.

I was just about the buy an upgrade so that I can migrate the whole
operation to Mac OS X from its current very ancient OS 9 incarnation,
rather important (why only now? - another story...). But Adobe won't
supply an upgrade.

What I need is a CD of Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium for Mac, which
includes GoLive. They're available at eBay, but it's very difficult
for us to handle eBay from Japan (read impossible).

Would a very kind person in the US (probably) be willing to do it for
me? - buy the CD at eBay, have it delivered to them there and mail it
to me here? All costs immediately repaid.

If so, please email me direct offlist.

Thanks very much!

All best