Hi Olivier

>"This is big business. There's a lot of money involved."

"Small is beautifuel," said Pagandai. Big is agrofuel, not beautifuel.

"I have a niggling feeling that 10 years from now, the
environmentalists will be fighting the ethanol industry tooth and
nail. Anything can be done badly, and I expect the ADM's of the world
will be successful in turning a clean renewable resource into a dirty
unsustainable one," said Steve Spence seven years ago (Biofuel list,
26 Jul 2001).

Indeed - same goes for biodiesel. Maybe we should call it agrodiesel instead.

Note that in the past the industrial guys have accused backyarders of
"sewering" the by-product, based on sheer prejudice and no evidence.

Best

Keith