check it out
  I have known Duncan for over 10 years.
  Pass it on.
  kirk

I'm experimenting with "Free" ebooks. If you follow the link below,
you'll come to my ebook page. The books are free to the person
downloading them.
Now you do have to give your email to register -- but that's only to be
sure no one is gaming the system (no junk mail is tied to giving away
your email here). Also, while you don't have to be truthful in filling
out the forms, truth pays off since ads are then targeted to your
demographics.

Here's my page (with links to the download site):
http://duncanlong.com/e-books.html

Wishing you a great week!

--Duncan