A THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
  For in reason, all government without the consent of the governed is the very
definition of slavery.
  -Jonathan Swift, satirist (1667-1745)

  Understatement of the day: We have a lot of work to do to restore our
Constitution &  get our country back into the hands of "we the people."
  Washington DC seems to be completely detached from the idea that they're
there to serve and enhance public good. Examples abound:

  forced vaccinations
  routinely spying on all citizens
  huge corporate bailouts
  war or threat of war on all who disagree with Washington
  neglect of infrastructure
  corporate tax cuts
  weakening of environmental protection
  totally insufficient healthcare of military returning from mid-East wars
  irradiation of food
  sludge & pesticides used on crops
  aerial spraying of populated areas
  rigged elections
  extremely expensive healthcare plus total emphasis on drugs for all ailments
  media used as propaganda tool
  no bid contracts
  huge prison population (#1 in the world)
     &
  ad infinitum