Andrew Fletcher applied what he was finding about gravity  to humans, and I
am interested in the results.  I find that Andrew's  suggestions have proved to
be very beneifical to several health  conditions.  I refer in particular to
the Inclined Bed Therapy. I have  tried it, and know several members of a 3
different groups whom use it  with positvie results of various sorts. I posted
about the Cliff  experiment as well as the other urls as I am interested in the
opinion of the  members of this group of this therapy. I have been in
communication with  Sepp Hasslberger and others, including a alternative
practioner
whom has had  very good results using it with many of his patietns. I would
also
like to know  if any of you have tried it and the resuls.

At  the second url below, there are many urls about the Inclined Bed Therapy,
 plus a few testimonials which were originally sent to me by people I  know,
if anyone is interested. [permission has been granted  to put them on Sepp's
website ] How Andrew Fletcher concieved of  the Inclined Bed Therapy and what
it is has been explained at  the first url.
           best  wishes
               Shan

The Importance of Gravity to our Health  and Wellbeing, and its Relation to
Rest & Sleep
Each of  us chooses to ignore the power of gravity every night as we lay in
our flat bed.  How safe is sleep in this position? How can it affect our health
and wellbeing?  Many positive benefits have been achieved using this simple
modification to the  way that we sleep and sit.The implications for this
discovery are endless. This  discovery remains uncontested, logical and fully
repeatable in simple tubular  models. The principle has been demonstrated
before
some 3 thousand people at the  1997 London International Inventions Fair and at
demonstrations at Exeter  University, Paignton Community College, Highweek
Primary School, and many  others, including the main boardroom at Jaguar Cars.
Page 3 of The Gravity of  LIfe at
_http://www.the-tree.org.uk/TreeTalk/3Spring2003/Gravity/gravity1.htm_
(http://www.the-tree.org.uk/TreeTalk/3Spring2003/Gravity/gravity1.htm)
_http://www.the-tree.org.uk/TreeTalk/3Spring2003/Gravity/gravity&health.htm_
(http://www.the-tree.org.uk/TreeTalk/3Spring2003/Gravity/gravity&health.htm)

and

Medical Underground: Inclined Bed  Therapy
_http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2007/04/12/medical_underground_inclined_
bed_therapy.htm_
(http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2007/04/12/medical_underground_inclined_bed_therapy.htm)

and

Life And Gravity: Sleeping In A Horizontal Position  May Be Bad For You
_http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2005/08/07/life_and_gravity_sleeping_in_
a_horizontal_position_may_be_bad_for_you.htm_
(http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2005/08/07/life_and_gravity_sleeping_in_a_horizontal_position_may_be_bad
_for_you.htm)

In a message dated 03/09/2008 8:30:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Kirk,
You wrote:
>capillary transport is not pumped by  atmospheric pressure.
>  I dont understand why this is a new  discovery.

I don't know if your comments are  directed at my explanation of the
Tension-Cohesion Theory or the recent  work of Mr Fletcher (original post).

Capillary  action contributes very little to the movement of water in
plants.

The significance of the experiment:
At sea level, atmospheric pressure is only enough to raise water
(against  no resistance) approximately 10 meters. In his experiment Mr
Fletcher was  purportedly able
>> to raise  water 78 feet without the support  of any artificial aids,

My reply  (explanation of the Tension-Cohesion Theory) was in response
to what I  believe to be an erroneous extention of the results.
>>This explains  how trees can raise  water to their tops beyond the 32  feet
>>limit said an ecstatic Mr Fletcher.

Tom