Fata Morgana?

Thursday 2.April, CBC Ottawa picked up the story and broadcasted in length
the connection of CDL and

Terrorism on the 6.00pm News!

So there I change my opinion about CBC as a Zionist controlled Medium to a
more balanced one!

But than I realized that all of this was only a very short blink of the sun
in a mostly overcloudet sky!

Nothing about the newsclip on their website,nothing about the subject in
other CBC Newscasts and back again to silence the issue!

Have any of the Canadian Listmembers seen the newscast from CBC on Thursday
2. or am I a victim of my own imagination?