Hallo,

Just in case anyone is interested:

National  Security  Archives  has just released documents on the CIA's
envolvement in Viet Nam and all of Indo-China...

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB284/index.htm

also:

Taking  the Risk out of Democracy: Corporate Propaganda versus Freedom
and Liberty

Alex Carey
University of Illinois Press 1995 (paperback 1997)
ISBN 0-252-06616-2
www.press.ullinois.edu

Happy Happy,

Gustl
--
Je mehr wir haben, desto mehr fordert Gott von uns.
********
We can't change the winds but we can adjust our sails.
********
The safest road to Hell is the gradual one - the gentle slope,
soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones,
without signposts.
C. S. Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters"
********
Es gibt Wahrheiten, die so sehr auf der Straße liegen,
daß sie gerade deshalb von der gewöhnlichen Welt nicht
gesehen oder wenigstens nicht erkannt werden.
********
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be
insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzsche
********
The best portion of a good man's life -
His little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth