From: Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] We The People Stimulus Package
To: biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 3:11 AM

><http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA&eurl=http%3A%2F%2F>
>
>quite a presentation
>Kirk

Aarghh!! 6 min 35 secs!

So what should we do, round up all the immigrants and aliens and put
them in death camps or what? Opt for the military solution? Is that
what the real Tom Payne would have thought?

Anyway, I wouldn't call it a presentation, it's a production, with a
script. Do you think the guy in the video wrote the script? If not
then who did write it? Whoever, it doesn't come cheap. How often do
you see production values like that on YouTube? Wouldn't it be an
idea to follow the money, or at least look with some suspicion at
what all that money paid for? Here again, something pretending to be
what it's not, and it's obvious. "We the people" my ass.

The person pretending to be Tom Payne is Bob Basso, an
actor/presenter who's up for commercial hire.
<http://www.bobbasso.com/> His (?) YouTube offerings created some
minor flurry when he first uploaded them six months ago.

This should take less than 6 min 35 secs to read:
<http://moonslurpies.blogspot.com/2009/03/real-revolution-or-tom-paine-is-fake.html>
THURSDAY, MARCH 26, 2009
Tom Paine is a Psyop

Indeed.

YouTube is useful, but IMHO it needs some value-added, some
assessment, not just a link and three or four words. People are busy,
they should have some idea of what they're in for. Why is it
interesting/useful/funny/ridiculous/outrageous/whatever? Something
like a mini movie review, one pithy paragraph would do.

Best