Stubblebine is a  lowlife, a fraud and a con.- however he is very good at
his 'professsion' .  Or at least he is if you think he has good will towards
the avarage citizen  or for what is good for the average citizen . His wife,
Rima,  is of the  same caliber - actually she may be worse.  But they work
together. I  personally have a problem with people whose ethics and morals
are for sale - or  whom just do not have any and all that matters to them is
money. However this  man and his wife learn form their mistakes and
frequently are quite smart ... or  cunning , whatever word you want to use.

   On the other hand those people whom  support Codex and how it effects
our health and rights, those people will have  no problem with the Natural
Solutions Foundation nor its founders. Or at least  relatively little. Though
realize that if you wish to sign  any so-called 'petitions' on their website,
that frequently  these are bogus and do nowhere - at least  when they are
supposed to be  against Codex and for health freedom. .

    I got most of this  information I have on these two from Health Freedom
Advocates  - both  those in the States as well as couple in Britain.

  The Stubbelbines have also started  a  yahoo 'health' group - about
vaccinations actually. They  even frequently ask for donations of the members
-
the only yahoo  health group that I  have ever heard of that does that. Most
groups will  ban you for asking for donations - but I guess as  it is the
'owners' who  do the asking for some reason it is allowed.  A year or so ago,
I joined  their group out of curiousity and was templed to ask for
donations  to  assist the health freedom effrorts - but got disgusted and left
instead.  However, I did discuss this group with health freedom advocates in
both
the  States as well as Britain though. I am not involved in this effort
myself, I  just know some people whom are and have an interest in trying to
stop Codex from  controlling issues in Canada and the States.

   I assume that the  people here  are familiar with Dr Rath and the Rath
Foundation?

A Modern Major General Exposed?
the Natural Solutions Foundation
_http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_FOUNDATION/Events/codex-moderngenera
l.html_
(http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_FOUNDATION/Events/codex-moderngeneral.html)

Codex Meeting in Ottawa- Business as Usual or Stunning Victory for Health
Freedom?
_http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_FOUNDATION/Events/codex-ottawa.htm_
(http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_FOUNDATION/Events/codex-ottawa.htm)

Codex and Health Freedom- Be Wary of the Instant Experts
_http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_FOUNDATION/Events/codex-beware.htm_
(http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_FOUNDATION/Events/codex-beware.htm)

Miracle in Rome?
_http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_FOUNDATION/Events/codex-miracle.htm_

(http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_FOUNDATION/Events/codex-miracle.htm)

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION GROUPS
"Citizens for Health" and "Natural  Solutions Foundation" are controlled
opposition groups on the Codex issue. We  believe the true purpose of these
groups is to assist the pharma dominated  vitamin trade associations by
recommending grass roots actions which appear  plausible on the surface to the
poorly informed, but which upon close inspection  fail to hold up to careful
scrutiny. IAHF has not been alone in exposing NSF as  a controlled opposition
group- for additional clarification please see these  articles from The Dr.
Rath Health Foundation, The National Health Federation,  and the Alliance
for Natural Health:
Seeing Through Spin of "Citizens for  Health" and "The Natural Solutions
Foundation" on the CODEX Vitamin Issue. -  exposes NSF as a controlled
opposition group."They're formally trained in  Neurolingustic Programming, the
Delphi Technique, the Semantic Differential, and  many other tactics of
psychological warfare and disinformation. The pretend to  be "on our side", but
the
reality is that all they ever do is work against us.  "
_http://www.nocodexgenocide.com/page/page/3312735.htm_
(http://www.nocodexgenocide.com/page/page/3312735.htm)

 Here is a little background info more  about Stubblebine plus his wife.

CANADIAN SUBMARINE TECHNOLOGIES INC
Albert N. Stubblebine III (Maj.  Gen., US Army, Ret) - Croton on Hudson NY
Albert N. Stubblebine III (Maj.  Gen., US Army, Ret) was graduated from The
United States Military Academy (West  Point) and served with distinction in
the US Army for 32 years. Starting his  career as an Armor officer, he had
the opportunity to command troops frequently  at every echelon of command.
He was tasked with re-evaluating the North Korean  Order of Battle using top
secret reconnaissance data. He was so intrigued with  the new intelligence
capabilities that he transferred branches to join the  recently-formed
Intelligence Branch of the US Army. He attended the National War  College and
commanded a series of highly specialized units within the  Intelligence Branch.
General Stubblebine taught Chemistry at West Point for four  years and
earned a Masters Degree in Industrial Chemistry from Columbia  University, New
York during that time. He was selected to serve as a member of  the
Requirements Committee which identified and created methods to implement the
requirements for the US Army over the next 25 years leading to many of the
innovations so successfully used in the first Gulf War. His commands as a
General
Officer included the US Army Intelligence Center and School, The Army's
Electronic Research and Development Command (where he developed the
now-familiar
 night-vision technology) and the US Army Intelligence and Security
Command.  While on active duty he redesigned the intelligence architecture of
the
United  States Army (for which he was honored with induction into the
Intelligence Hall  of Fame) and also restructured the Army Intelligence
training
curriculum.Upon  retirement, he served as the Vice President for Intelligence
at BDM and ran his  own consulting firm. With his wife, Rima E. Laibow, MD,
General Stubblebine has  been engaged in pioneering research on the use of
frequency in medicine and  national security and is one of the two designers
of AEGIS, a major Homeland  Security private initiative.
Rima E. Laibow, MD - Croton on Hudson  NY
Rima E. Laibow, MD is a graduate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine in
New York City. During her medical training she received a United States
Public  Health Service Fellowship in Neurology Research which she carried out
while a  full time medical student. Upon graduation from Einstein Medical
College she  completed her residency training in Adult Psychiatry and a
Fellowship in Child  and Adolescent Psychiatry at St. Luke's Hospital Center of
Columbia University  College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York City. She
has been practicing  drug-free medicine as the Medical Director of her
private practice for over 3  decades. Dr. Laibow routinely seeks better, less
toxic and more effective ways  to assist people in their healing processes by
identifying and correcting the  underlying cause of maladies, diseases and
problems. This depth-seeking approach  has led her into research and novel
solutions to the problems which lead to  illness in a variety of areas. She has
either authored or funded significant  research in several fields, founded
scientific and educational organizations,  organized international scientific
congresses and participated in and helped to  stimulate, pioneering work in
several medical and non-medical fields. Dr. Laibow  is recognized as a
pioneer in Integrative Healthcare and is both a sought-after  lecturer, media
consultant and on-screen guest for radio and TV shows such as  Oprah and NOVA.
Dr. Laibow continues to forge new territory in the application  of
frequency science in the medical and security arenas. She is the founder and
president of the Neurotherapy Certification Board and an editor of the Journal
of
Neurotherapy.She is also the architect, along with her husband, Major
General  Albert N. Stubblebine III, of AEGIS, a comprehensive Homeland Security
private  initiative which has the potential to increase security across the
North  American land mass while reducing government expenditures
significantly.
_http://canadiansub.com/Board.html_ (http://canadiansub.com/Board.html)

         Personally I think Stubblebine  does know exactly what he does -
saying he  is deranged is excusing him... at least in my perception.  And
yes, you are  right Keith, this is 'sheer BS'  .Part of what annoys me so much
about  Stubblebine and Rima is how they bamboozle, lie and con  patients who
 are ill and have memory & cognitive issues. Maybe I am naive, but I  keep
getting this urge to tell them to 'pick on somebody their own size'......
Dr Rath is not sick and is very good at sticking up for himself but many
people  on the yahoo lists just are not as capable.....

        blessings
           Shan

>No, he is outside the expectation of a military officer. Just too
>free a spirit perhaps.

More like a deluded one perhaps, or a  somewhat deranged one perhaps.

Let's put it this way: it's sheer BS, it  shouldn't even have been posted.

>Who else retired would step up to  the plate

No need to put it quite so nobly. Step up with what, is the  question.
Stepping up with fact-free conspiracisms and perhaps not being  very
honest about it isn't a contribution to anything other than  confusion.

>  - well maybe Benton K. Partin Brigadier Gen. USAF  (Ret.) 8908
>Captains Row Alexandria, Virginia 22308  703-780-7652.
>
>_http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/PARTIN/okm.htm_
(http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/PARTIN/okm.htm)
>oklahoma  bombing

My word, Kirk, you will have your conspiracies won't you. Got any
facts rather than just claims and opinions and assertions? I mean,
got  any that someone like me will accept as facts? The list itself is
the same,  it has a long and honorable tradition of being rigorous, as
you know. We're  quite happy to explore possibilities or we wouldn't
have achieved what we  have, but sheer conjecture dressed up as fact
isn't  included.

>Partin was a research scientist - invented the continuous  rod warhead.
>very qualified guy.

Made bombs, nice. Couldn't we  have done without more and better  bombs?

Best

Keith

>Kirk
>
>The eyes see  what the mind knows