From: Darryl McMahon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: sustainablelorgbiofuel@sustainablelists.org
Sent: Wed, December 1, 2010 6:42:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] greenhouse farming

This company supplies tomatoes to local stores year-round in Ottawa,
Ontario, Canada.

http://www.suntech.ca/

You might want to investigate how the do things.

Looks like average temperatures are pretty comparable for SD and Ottawa
over the course of the year (comparing
http://www.weather.com/outlook/driving/interstate/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/57103

http://www.weather.com/outlook/driving/interstate/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/57103).

Darryl

--
Darryl McMahon
The Emperor's New Hydrogen Economy (eBook and trade paper)