From: "Dave Hajoglou" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: sustainablelorgbiofuel@sustainablelists.org
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 12:30:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Why Fukushima made me stop worrying and love nuclear
power (George Monbiot)

So, was that George guy serious?  I mean, calling a disaster all
tidied up with negligible impact while citing a chart from a comic
writer (albeit a very scientifically inclined author) as evidence that
this whole thing really sheds a good light on nuclear boarders on
unethical.  We here in the US have a good appetite for unethical
journalism, mind, but did I miss something?  Was he serious?

-hoj