Hi All ;

> if it was all a set-up ( an inside job) it would involve at
> least a few hundred people,
> ( thousands if also the first responders had to keep quit)
> and could it then be, that even after ten years not 1 of
> them feels remorse, and came out of the closet and tell
> the truth, or wikileak it?

This is evidence of nothing.  There are many ways to keep people quiet,
threats to your family for example, and I wonder how many innocents had
unfortunate "accidents" in the months after.  The evidence suggests many did.

Watch the link I sent previously.  These experts work with buildings their
whole life, if you don't believe them, well never mind.

In case you missed it, here it is again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW6mJOqRDI4

BR
Peter G.
Thailand