Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 20:13:41 +0000
To: ke...@journeytoforever.org
From: Adbusters Media Foundation <jamm...@mail.adbusters.org>
Subject: Gift the limited-edition Epic Human Journey Box Set!

<http://campaigns.adbusters.org/l/kpDCt3V6gaKNpWLv1GTHSg/xxQeN4Mau6Iapz4N8FUaKA/tPs1e8qx2tJEgMlMTvu1bQ>

Hey all you wild spirits out there,

In a few short weeks, Adbusters #111 - the final installment of our Epic Human Journey series - will hit newsstands worldwide! We're all very excited as we've never created anything like this Š it's a futuristic and imaginative foray into one of the many possible scenarios that lie ahead for humanity, and an invaluable guidebook that everyone will need to navigate both the dark times and the opportunities which lie ahead.

With the holidays just around the corner, we've bundled all five parts of this Epic Human Journey into a box-set in time for the season of gifting. The Epic Human Journey series is a <http://campaigns.adbusters.org/l/kpDCt3V6gaKNpWLv1GTHSg/xxQeN4Mau6Iapz4N8FUaKA/tPs1e8qx2tJEgMlMTvu1bQ>limited-edition, one-time-only Adbusters collectible item. Taking up two inches on your bookshelf, this series will keep you riveted throughout the holiday season and beyond with over 500 full-color pages of human history, revolution, geopolitical game-changers and spiritual epiphanies.

Is it the fate of every successful species to wipe itself out? Will we use our strongest talents, resources and gifts to draw back before the abyss of self-inflicted eco disaster? <http://campaigns.adbusters.org/l/kpDCt3V6gaKNpWLv1GTHSg/xxQeN4Mau6Iapz4N8FUaKA/tPs1e8qx2tJEgMlMTvu1bQ>Our first-ever five-issue series faces these questions and digs deep into the enigmas of the human experienceŠ. Who are we? Where did we come from? Where are we going? Can we summon the wild human spirit to avoid nightfall?

This box-set makes a great collector's item for yourself or gift for others. <http://campaigns.adbusters.org/l/kpDCt3V6gaKNpWLv1GTHSg/xxQeN4Mau6Iapz4N8FUaKA/tPs1e8qx2tJEgMlMTvu1bQ>Get it now online or call Wendee at 1.800.663.1243. We have only two hundred sets, so don't miss out! $125 includes shipping. You will also receive two complimentary copies of Adbusters full-color Year of the Horse 2014 wall calendar.

<http://campaigns.adbusters.org/l/kpDCt3V6gaKNpWLv1GTHSg/xxQeN4Mau6Iapz4N8FUaKA/tPs1e8qx2tJEgMlMTvu1bQ>Take the plunge!

From all of us here at CJHQ

<http://campaigns.adbusters.org/l/kpDCt3V6gaKNpWLv1GTHSg/hpx3NTUK763D1zNtaWU10WtA/tPs1e8qx2tJEgMlMTvu1bQ>

<http://campaigns.adbusters.org/l/kpDCt3V6gaKNpWLv1GTHSg/hpx3NTUK763D1zNtaWU10WtA/tPs1e8qx2tJEgMlMTvu1bQ>Adbusters.org | <http://campaigns.adbusters.org/l/kpDCt3V6gaKNpWLv1GTHSg/fnABAkT2w7eh0h2Zwh892XZQ/tPs1e8qx2tJEgMlMTvu1bQ>Subscribe to the magazine Updates: <http://campaigns.adbusters.org/l/kpDCt3V6gaKNpWLv1GTHSg/IvWFGVbsYrFSmrfNXBYraA/tPs1e8qx2tJEgMlMTvu1bQ>Twitter / <http://campaigns.adbusters.org/l/kpDCt3V6gaKNpWLv1GTHSg/TFrVdj1PZOmYBCll7Kxy7A/tPs1e8qx2tJEgMlMTvu1bQ>Facebook / <http://campaigns.adbusters.org/l/kpDCt3V6gaKNpWLv1GTHSg/afZ6bhVLjBVlbLUvSRwbAg/tPs1e8qx2tJEgMlMTvu1bQ>YouTube / <http://campaigns.adbusters.org/l/kpDCt3V6gaKNpWLv1GTHSg/mS8A16e5rUo892Si0jn6KHHQ/tPs1e8qx2tJEgMlMTvu1bQ>Tumblr / <http://campaigns.adbusters.org/l/kpDCt3V6gaKNpWLv1GTHSg/b9vYHUbK1mXblNw763gNsGdQ/tPs1e8qx2tJEgMlMTvu1bQ>Google+

IMPORTANT: To ensure our messages reach your inbox,
please add jamm...@mail.adbusters.org to your address book.