Midori,

I am shocked and deeply saddened by this news.  You have my heartfelt
condolences.

Ever since I discovered Journey to Forever, and became a sometimes active
member of the list, I have held great respect and admiration for Keith.
JTF and its various resources was really a remarkable accomplishment.
Keeping it available online, is a fitting tribute.

--Chris

On Wednesday, November 5, 2014, Keith Addison <ke...@journeytoforever.org>
wrote:

> Dear biofuel friends,
>
> Keith, who contributed so much to the handmade biofuel movement and
> related appropriate technology and organic movements, died of pneumonia in
> August 2014.
>
> This is Midori, Japanese partner of Keith Addison.
> My apology for being late to tell you this sad news. It took a while for
> me to recover from his death and rearrange related matters. Still
> continues..
>
> I'd like to maintain his projects available online, in which Keith devoted
> so much - literally he devoted more than 10 years of his life to
> journeytoforever.org and biofuel mailinglists. I cannot contribute to it
> anymore, but at least I will keep them as they are, available to the public
> for coming years.
>
> Regarding to this mailinglist, I suppose he left the managing to somebody
> else around 2013 - please advise me how this is arranged now, off-list if
> it's more suitable. I now manage his emails at <ke...@journeytoforever.org>
> and I see more than 100 moderator requests piling up (most of them are
> "Post by non-member to a members-only list"). I also manage the domain name
> <sustainablelists.org>. Do we still need it for the list? Please advise.
>
> There have been so many issues on and around these mailinglists over the
> decade. Keith used to tell me hours about what's going on on the list, both
> happy and annoying issues. No matter what - I really appreciate for your
> support and contribution for Keith over these years. Thank you so much. I
> hope we all remember Keith and what he taught us.
>
> Many thanks and best wishes,
>
> Midori
> Kyoto, Japan
> - I can be reached at <i...@journeytoforever.org>. Please specify "to
> Midori" in the title. Thanks.

¡Ay, Pachamamita! ¡Eres la cosa más bonita!