My deepest sympathies, Midori. This list, along with the JTF website, is
among Keith's legacies. May he rest in peace.

Vin Lava
Manila, Philippines

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 10:34 PM, robert rabello <rabe...@shaw.ca> wrote:

> I'm deeply saddened to hear the news of Keith's demise. Over the years I
> developed deep respect for his intellect and commitment to the earth. May
> Midori and all his other loved ones find peace in their grief, knowing that
> Keith lives on in the hearts of all who knew him.
>
> Robert Luis Rabello

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not consent
to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any related
metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting, disseminating, or
otherwise using it. If you believe you have received this communication in
error, please delete it immediately.