Dear biofuel friends,

This is Midori. Sorry for not having followed up this issue. I've received a few respondents to this message on- and off- list, but I have not decided to whom I'd like to send the processors.

More people showed interest in Keith's library - sorry if there was misunderstanding, but even before I posted the message, I had decided to donate the library to an organization, who had been old collaborative with Keith and is ditigalizing important books.
Soil And Health Library
http://www.soilandhealth.org/

So what concerned are: JTF biodiesel processors (90L, 15L, and mini-processors), and the ethanol still. I want to donate them to somebody or an organization who really value them and make good use of them. It may sound emotional, but I'd rather destroy them rather than giving them to "might as well take them" persons. They are made from scratch by Keith, and worked on again and again by Keith - hope you understand.

The uncertainty is also an issue - I cannot guarantee the condition of the processors and the still because of the reason below; I cannot find the transport cost beforehand either. I need somebody who can share the risk and the cost with me.

Time is running out. I'm going to Cork, Ireland, to sort Keith's possession in the first week of March. We need to sort everything in one week, and chuck everything else by 8th March.

I really hope Keith's works be useful to somebody rather than wasted, but the situation is like this. If you really care about the processors and the still, please email me at <i...@journeytoforever.org> as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Midori