Hi,
Please remove me from this list.
Thanks.

      From: Darryl McMahon <dar...@econogics.com>
 To: Sustainablelorgbiofuel@lists.sustainablelists.org
 Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 11:32 AM
 Subject: [Biofuel] GMO Enquiry 2015 - Unanswered Questions from, 20 Years of
GMOs in Canada

http://gmoinquiry.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/gmo-inquiry-intro-booklet-web.pdf

9 page PDF document at link above.

Some excerpts below.

The Canadian government does not consult Canadians before
introducing new GM foods.  For example, the government may soon
approve a “non-browning” GM apple.  The company that owns the apple says
it will benefit consumers because it has “more eye appeal: no yucky
browning” but 69% of Canadians do not even want it approved.
Why don’t Canadians have a say?

Many farmers in Canada are concerned about the possible introduction of
GM alfalfa because, among other impacts, GM contamination would threaten
organic certification and conventional export markets.
Is every GM crop the same or are some GM crops more risky for farmers
than others?

CBAN carefully examined these questions in 2014 with our report “Will GM
Crops Feed the World?” and found that we already produce enough food to
feed the world, and that GM crops do not help solve the real causes of
hunger. This question brings attention to a number of different
issues raised by GMOs – including many that we will investigate earlier
in the GMO Inquiry – and gives us the opportunity to look at the bigger
picture.