From: "Marc Perry" <marcpe...@comcast.net>
To: sustainablelorgbiofuel@lists.sustainablelists.org
Sent: Sunday, 19 Mar, 2017 At 12:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Okay, This time I really am going to take down the list, , , , but first, please read

Please include me also…I have been a fly on the wall for a few years now and wish to continue.
Thanks!
Marc
Marc O. Perry
marcpe...@comcast.net

On 3/16/17, 11:33 AM, "Chip Mefford" <sustainablelorgbiofuel-boun...@lists.sustainablelists.org on behalf of c...@well.com> wrote:

    Good day all of you who are left,

    I really want to thank everyone who has sent their
    thoughts on taking the list down. There have been
    some, , no, not some, all, great stories.

    Before I take the list down, ,
    I was wondering how many of you are still interested in keeping
    something like this going.

    reason I ask is that I am becoming involved in a
    new software project that I find very exciting, and
    hence have chosen to do the work to update my
    respective servers, including the mailing list server.

    Kind of a pain in the neck, I went through a life-change
    over the last 6 years, and walking away from all things
    IT was part of that. Since I had many dangling obligations
    (being a denizen of the internet) I tapered it all down
    to where about the only thing I was responsible for was
    this mailing list. However, that particular attempt
    at resolving some things in my life by not doing
    systems administration have cropped back up again,
    so that wasn't the fix for which I had hoped.

    So, it doesn't make sense really to abandon all those
    skills I had developed, even though I am moving into
    my dotage, (heh) but rather to double down and dive back
    in.

    The project of which I speak is FarmOS

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCOqg5iH6fM

    Take a look, give me some feedback, if there is interest,
    I'll migrate some or all of this list into a new
    community.

    Thanks kindly for your attention in this matter;

    --chipper

Tony

First they ignore you,
then they laugh at you,