Yahoo! Groups has been seriously screwing around with its "bounce"
functions. Lots of people have been bounced for no good reason, and
I've had to spend time unbouncing them. Now, there are new, er,
"controls" at Yahoo! Groups, so I can no longer unbounce the bounced.

So if suddenly you're not getting messages you'll have to sort it out
yourself. Sure, yes, I know, if you're not getting messages then how
would you be receiving this one??

1. So keep it for future reference.

2. Maybe you'd see it if you checked the messages at the list website.

3. In Yahoo's strange world that doesn't seem to matter anyway. They
bounced me recently, twice, each time because they tried to send me a
viurus which my ISP rejected, and I got to know about it when a
message I sent to the list got returned along with a message from
Yahoo saying my message couldn't be delivered because my email
account wasn't working!!! Duh.

You can check if you're bouncing here, and, hopefully, unbounce
yourself if you are - you'll have to log in with your user i/d and
password:

Best

Keith
Moderator