ÒSummer Sizzler SVO SaleÓ Ð For the rest of the summer, (well, it is summer
in this hemisphere at least!) we are offering our SVO kit, complete with
VEG-Therm electric SVO heating, six port switching valve, SVO filter, and
all necessary fittings, switches, and SVO lines, fasteners,
etc....everything but the tank...for only $199 US!

This is the best deal anywhere on a  quality, packaged SVO system. To
prepare your own tank, simply acquire the plastic marine-type tank locally,
drill one or two holes in the top for the feed and return lines (unless you
opt for a ÒloopedÓ return line...either can be done). This saves on system
cost and especially on shipping cost.

See details at our web site!

Thank you.

Regards,

Edward Beggs, BES, MSc

Neoteric Biofuels Inc.
Located in the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada
1-250-768-3169 Fax: 1-250-768-3118
Toll-Free (Canada/USA): 1-866-768-3169
http://www.biofuels.ca
[EMAIL PROTECTED]