Hi jilu,

If I understand well, you want to kepp l1 and l2 attached...
If so, use a structure like
<g id="FirstRotation" transform="your rotation string for L1">
        <... description of l1 >
        <g id="SecondRotation transform="your rotation string for L2">
                <... description of l2 >
        </g>
</g>

I'm not familiar with rotation, but I think that when you define a rotation,
the center of the rotation is the upper-left corner of the bouding box. So to
set the center (x,y) of a rotation, you must translate your object of (-x, -y),
rotate, then translate of (x,y) again to get the right place.

Hope it helps

Jérôme Tricand de la Goutte

Société Logatique
50 rue Marcel Dassault