Thank you so much, Rick.
I'm a bit embarassed.
The id in the servlet was an int!
Now it works.

By the way: in the servlet I do a 'select' on a database. Then I get
about 5 parameters which I want to pass to the callback-function in
the javascript. Do you know how to do this?

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Bullotta"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In your servlet, are you handling the parameter as a string or as an
integer?  Perhaps you have some parsing code in the servlet that
doesn't like the "h2004" value.  Trace it in your servlet and see what
value it is receiving.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]