Hello Everyone,

I am trying to create a transparent shape (a circle like polygon consisted
of straight lines) in my complex SVG graphics in my web app. It is not
possible to use the common scenario and create it as a single path with
several closed countours with a different direction.

The only solution I can imagine is something like the Adobe Illustrator's
function 'Divide objects below' and then deleting the resulted fragments in
the hole area.

Has Batik or any other library any features for clipping different types of
objects in SVG (circles, Bezier curves, straight lines) to the given shape?
Can I iterate the resulted closed contours and check if the given coordinate
is located inside them? A Java library is preferred.

Btw, it would be much easier with clipping paths with inversed
functionality...

Regards,

Jan