Hi,

My swagger file looks like the following:

paths:
  /ordercreate:

    post:
      parameters:
        - name: OrderCreateRQ
          in: body
          required: true
          schema:
            $ref: '#/definitions/OrderCreateRQ'
        200:
          schema:
            $ref: '#/definitions/OrderViewRS'

definitions:
  OrderCreateRQ:
    $ref: './common/OrderCreateRQ.schema'

  OrderViewRS:
    $ref: './common/OrderViewRS.schema'

I do have the schemas in the "common" folder as valid JSON files.

When I am pulling it up on SwaggerUI 2.1.4, it says:

./common/OrderCreateRQ.schema is not defined!
./common/OrderCreateRS.schema is not defined!

I have tried moving the schema files in the same directory and referring,
but it fails.
What am I missing here? Can someone help me?

Thanks
Ritwik