I am searching an information about integrating Swagger to publish data on
Atlassian Confluence page. I didn't find any useful example or demo online
to implement the same with my Spring boot application which exposed by the
following GET/POT/PUT APIs.

Please let me know how and which plugins/documentation are useful to do
this integration. I am using Maven for build and release.

Anyone has an experience so far with this?