I have a Spring Boot built with maven.

My configuration (POM.xml)

<dependency>
   <groupId>io.springfox</groupId>
   <artifactId>springfox-swagger2</artifactId>
   <version>2.6.1</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
   <groupId>io.springfox</groupId>
   <artifactId>springfox-swagger-ui</artifactId>
   <version>2.4.0</version>
</dependency>

swagger configuration file:

@Configuration
@EnableSwagger2
@ComponentScan(basePackages = "com.application.application")
@PropertySource("classpath:application.properties")
public class SwaggerConfig {
    @Bean
    public Docket api() {
        return new Docket(DocumentationType.SWAGGER_2)
          .select()
          .apis(RequestHandlerSelectors.any())
          .paths(PathSelectors.any())
          .build().pathMapping("/");

    }
}

controller :
@RestController
public class GreetingController {

    private static final String template = "Hello, %s!";
    private final AtomicLong counter = new AtomicLong();

    @RequestMapping("/greeting")
    public Greeting greeting(@RequestParam(value="name",
defaultValue="World") String name) {
        return new Greeting(counter.incrementAndGet(),
                            String.format(template, name));
    }
}

application.properties file:
server.port=8181

I am able to see the rest service output at
http://localhost:8181/Greeting?name=test

I am able to see only a blank page at http://localhost:8181/swagger-ui.html

can any one help me understand where the problem is ?