I have added swagger to my app, with these dependencies in the POM:

<dependency>
<groupId>io.springfox</groupId>
<artifactId>springfox-swagger2</artifactId>
<version>2.7.0</version>
</dependency>

<dependency>
<groupId>io.springfox</groupId>
<artifactId>springfox-swagger-ui</artifactId>
<version>2.7.0</version>
</dependency>

<dependency>
<groupId>io.springfox</groupId>
<artifactId>springfox-schema</artifactId>
<version>2.7.0</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>io.springfox</groupId>
<artifactId>springfox-core</artifactId>
<version>2.7.0</version>
</dependency>

My Main class looks like this with all the appropriate imports:

@SpringBootApplication
@EnableSwagger2
public class BIAWSUtils {
SpringApplication.run(BIAWSUtils.class, args);
}

@Bean
public Docket api() {
return new
Docket(DocumentationType.SWAGGER_2).select().apis(RequestHandlerSelectors.any())
.paths(PathSelectors.any()).build();
}
}

Yet, I still receive the error above. I think that's all I need. Or am I
missing something??