SpringFox is a community-provided

 project. Please file a ticket on the project directly.

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Go Mezant
<ant...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 15:22
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: class path resource
[springfox/documentation/schema/configuration/ModelsConfiguration.class]notfound

I have added swagger to my app, with these dependencies in the POM:

<dependency>

<groupId>io.springfox</groupId>

<artifactId>springfox-swagger2</artifactId>

<version>2.7.0</version>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>io.springfox</groupId>

<artifactId>springfox-swagger-ui</artifactId>

<version>2.7.0</version>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>io.springfox</groupId>

<artifactId>springfox-schema</artifactId>

<version>2.7.0</version>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>io.springfox</groupId>

<artifactId>springfox-core</artifactId>

<version>2.7.0</version>

</dependency>

My Main class looks like this with all the appropriate imports:

@SpringBootApplication

@EnableSwagger2

public class BIAWSUtils {

SpringApplication.run(BIAWSUtils.class, args);

}

@Bean

public Docket api() {

return new
Docket(DocumentationType.SWAGGER_2).select().apis(RequestHandlerSelectors.any())

.paths(PathSelectors.any()).build();

}

}

Yet, I still receive the error above. I think that's all I need. Or am I
missing something??