In that case, please file a ticket directly on the project.

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
"herjan.pa...@wentzo.com" <herjan.pa...@wentzo.com>
Date: Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 03:28
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Queryparam required bug

Before posting this bug I downloaded the repo from github.

Op dinsdag 8 augustus 2017 16:38:54 UTC+2 schreef Ron:

Which version of swagger-ui do you use?

From: <swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of "herjan...@wentzo.com"
<herjan...@wentzo.com>
Date: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 06:29
To: Swagger <swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Queryparam required bug

Hello folks,

My API has an endpoint, with unrequired query parameters, which is displayed
alright in Swagger.

Problem: when I try to execute, the fields turn red and require me to fill them
in.

When I turn a parameter to 'String' type, the specific field does not turn red
and behaves fine.

Somebody else familiar with this?