Hi,

Your question is a bit unclear. What is an OpenAPI compliant API spec? And what
do you consider to be documentation?

People use these terms to mean different things.

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of mkim
<maria....@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, December 11, 2017 at 16:56
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Automatic Documentation Generation

Hi,

Is it possible to automatically generate documentation from an OpenAPI
compliant API spec? I'm looking to integrate it as part of build processes. I'm
still trying to get my machine set up so I can try all the tools (IT
restrictions), but from what I understand, I can do something like this through
Swagger Codegen. Also, am I able to generate both hosted and static
documentation files?

Thanks