Welcome aboard, Pedro.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pedro Quaresma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 4:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SWCollect] Introducing myself

Hello,
For all that do not know me, my name is Pedro R. Quaresma and I'm a (small)
computer games collector.
I collect RPGs, and specially games of the Ultima saga.

During my (computer) life, I've had a ZX Spectrum, a Commodore Amiga 1200
and several PCs. My passion for RPGs started when I had a 386 (I believe in
1992) and got Hero's Quest (Sierra) for it. Until then, I mostly played
adventure games. Then some months later, I got the Ultima 6 / Wing
Commander combo CD and fell madly in love for that RPG and that famous
saga.

During this short "career" as a collector, I'm particularly proud of the
fact that I've played a bit over 200 different RPGs (99.99% for the IBM PC)
and that I have somehow helped some Ultima fans with my "Ultima 7 and
memory HOW-TO".

I don't know if I should write more details about myself as a person
instead of a collector :) but here it goes: I live in Portugal (Europe),
I'm 26, married, with a beautiful 1-month-old son :)

All the best to you all,

Pedro R. Quaresma
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"All your base are belong to us"