[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> There is a Joe and Mac in an octagon box, also some strange fish game I have
> that has to be the MOST awkward package, I think the box is shaped like a 3D
> fish.

Yes, forgot about Joe and Mac -- it's an octagon box decorated like a crude
stone wheel (Joe and Mac is a "stone-age" platformer).

The fish game I've never seen, but it's not El-Fish because El-Fish comes in a
normal box.
--
http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive gaming database project.