"Stephen S. Lee" wrote:

> I'll probably have 50-60 duplicates (about 60% of them complete, about 80%
> IBM) ready in a few weeks.  I know this isn't a trading list, but I'll
> give readers of this mailing list dibs.  :)

I would advertise that you have these available and people can email you
individually.

> Speaking of Privateer, is there a CD version that comes in a
> standard-sized box?  'cause if there is, I haven't seen one, and would
> like it.  Even the budget box, which is all I've ever seen or heard of, is
> worth $20 or so these days.

I've never seen it.  I consider my two versions ("Classics" CDROM
release with both addons and speech, and original package with floppies)
the only ones produced.  I am not an authority, but I would probably
have seen this (I *did* have the Shadow Master CD version, and it had a
special CD logo on it).