> I must admit I found the Lithtech 2.0 engine on Legends of M&M very
> impressive,

If you want to see an impressive use of Lithtech, check out No One Lives
Forever... truly the best game of last year.  Legends of Migh and Magic
didn't take full advantage of the engine and was a terrible game on top of
it (don't do what I did and spend good money on that dog.... aaahhh!)

Karl Kuras
Visit Our House, the online comic strip
http://ourhouse.trantornator.com