I'm only hitting the thrift stores very infrequently these days.  I
hit one today and found Wasteland and Lords of Conquest (both are EA
flats, if you didn't know) for the Apple II.  Only cost me $0.50 each!
I picked up Wasteland just because of all the talk about it here
lately.  There was also flats for Bard's Tale and some IIgs golf
game, but they were both missing the disks. 8(  (Figures, the first
strictly IIgs game I see since getting one, and there's no disks.)

There was also a barely (if at all) used copy of PC Tools Deluxe
version 6.  I see from eBay that it's not worth anything, but would it
come in handy for problems I might have with an older PC?  When and if
I ever get any older PCs set up, that is.

--
Lee K. Seitz  *  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/
                   Wanted:  Vintage Pac-M*n necktie