Now you've got me started, how are you going to stop me? :-)...

Robot Rascals is a tougher one to find...but then again some people might
not consider it a flat box...I do.  It is what I call the Fat Box variation
(here's a fatbox pic:  http://www.classicgaming.com/gotcha/fatbox.jpg).  It
has the same dimensions, but is the thickness of about 3 standard flat
boxes.  Anyone interested can read more on my flat box page
(http://www.classicgaming.com/gotcha/eaflats.htm).

One of the hardest flat boxes to find for me was another Fat Box -- Radio
Baseball (http://www.classicgaming.com/gotcha/gallery/image71.htm).  It was
one of the last flat box games (1986) and wasn't very popular.  It took me 2
years of searching eBay every week to find one, which I won.  I think it
went for $5.  Like I said it wasn't popular.  It might be the rarest, but I
still don't think it would fetch much on eBay.  Funny though, I've had about
5 people contact me searching the web for that game (and running into my
site).  They always want a copy very badly, so it seems to have a bit of a
cult following.

Another rare one (I've only seen one...the one I have, but I don't know how
rare it actually is) is Word Flyer
(http://www.classicgaming.com/gotcha/gallery/image111.htm).  This is one of
the few Edutainment flat boxes.  D-Bug
(http://www.classicgaming.com/gotcha/gallery/image21.htm) is another. (I
don't consider the very common Music Construction Set to be Edutainment.  I
don't classify it as a game at all).

Other rarer ones are:  The Last Gladiator, Return to Atlantis (Amiga title),
Touchdown Football (EA's first football game, pre-Madden), Ferrari Formula
One (another Amiga title).  None of these are too rare, though probably
harder to find than MULE, Wasteland or Starflight (very popular games).
It's just that the latter 3 are harder to buy since they are highly sought
after.  Pictures of all can be found here:
http://www.classicgaming.com/gotcha/gallery/index.htm

Hugh