According to the 87-88 catalog here are all the flat box titles that were
released for the IBM Compatible PC (there is no specific mention of the Jr.
by 87):

Amnesia
Bard's Tale I
Starflight
Marble Madness
Earl Weaver
World Tour Golf
Articfox
PHM Pegasus
Chuck Yeager's Advance Flight Trainer
Grand Slam Bridge
Patton vs. Rommel
Archon
Archon II
One on One
Lords of Conquest
Mind Mirror
Make your own Murder Party
Music Construction Set
Pinball Construction Set
Radio Baseball
Seven Cities of Gold
Skyfox
Software Golden Oldies

That's it.  But obviously some others have been ported after the fact (like
Wasteland).  I also have Legacy of the Ancients and Murder on the Zinderneuf
for IBM (which are in the catalog, but IBM isn't mentioned).  So there is a
possibility of a M.U.L.E. port, but I haven't seen it.  I also have Skyfox
II for IBM (which isn't listed in the catalog at all yet).  Other 1988
releases are also likely available for IBM:  Deathlord, later Bard's Tales,
Ferrari Formula One (we already know), Strike Fleet.

Hugh