From: Lee K. Seitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2001 9:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Today's finds

Hugh Falk boldly stated:

>Other rarer ones are:  The Last Gladiator, Return to Atlantis (Amiga
title),
>Touchdown Football (EA's first football game, pre-Madden), Ferrari Formula
>One (another Amiga title).  None of these are too rare, though probably
>harder to find than MULE, Wasteland or Starflight (very popular games).
>It's just that the latter 3 are harder to buy since they are highly sought
>after.

Wow, and I've found both Wasteland (Apple II) and Starflight (PC) in
thrift stores for less than $5.  Just need to find MULE, I guess. 8)

Does anyone have a complete list of which games came in which type of
packages?  For example, I know Skyfox and Wasteland come in bifolds,
Starflight comes in a trifold, and Music Construction Set comes in
both a bifold and record sleeve (I think).  If this was listed on the
GOTCHA pages, I missed it.  How many games released in a bi- or
trifold and then re-released in a record sleeve?

--
Lee K. Seitz  *  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/
                   Wanted:  Vintage Pac-M*n necktie